No one needs to tell me a woman's worth. There's my wonderful mom, and my two sisters. And my grandma lives with us too when i was young.

I'm lucky to be given a wonderful mom. But i'm saving the post for mother's day.

I would come back home after school with women all around. At school, boys all around me. Two extremes of life.

Mind you, i studied in an all boys school up til the age of 15.

33:35 - For Muslim men and women,- for believing men and women, for devout men and women, for true men and women, for men and women who are patient and constant, for men and women who humble themselves, for men and women who give in Charity, for men and women who fast (and deny themselves), for men and women who guard their chastity, and for men and women who engage much in Allah.s praise,- for them has Allah prepared forgiveness and great reward.

By Allah's side men and women are equal.

Happy women's day to all.

PS : My yahoo messenger has a problem. I can't go online that often. But my roommate is letting me use his YM on his laptop. Damn bugs and viruses on me laptop.

I wanted to write something a little longer but i'm kinda busy with some stuff.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you afiq fikri.

QifA said...

your welcome anonymous

angelus_izika said...

it sounds eerily similar like ur last post on Women;s day (thats a year ago,eh?) oh...without the wise Quranic verse obviously :)

QifA said...

did i write something a year ago?..plagiarism of my own blog.

Unknown said...

agree with helmi. it feel like 'deja vu'.haha

QifA said...

kjap..a year ago, my blog was supposed to be underground..helmi was the one who read it and a few others.

how come u knew about it hisham?

And still i can't remember writing about it.

amnesiac me.

top